To kill WASPS, HORNETS, MUD DAUBERS and YELLOWJACKETS:
1. Apply at sunset when insects are least active. To avoid contact with pesticide, apply with wind at your back.
2. Shake can well before each use.
3. Stand up to 20 ft away from nest. Aim at nest and push button to begin spraying. Slowly walk toward the nest while continuing to spray until nest is soaked. Do not stand directly underneath nest.
4. Focus spray on the nest. Do not target individual wasps, hornets, mud daubers or yellowjackets.
5. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
This product is non-staining to most exterior home surfaces depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in areas where the spray may contact exterior home surfaces, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
Do not spray directly on plants or shrubs as damage to foliage may result. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.